WELCOME TO THE TOWN OF EUREKA
2395 210th Avenue, St. Croix Falls, WI 54024
Town Clerks Office - 715-483-9899
Town Hall Hours: Tuesday, Wednesday & Friday 8:00 am - 1:00 pm; Thursday 1:00 pm - 6:00 pm
- The Town of Eureka is located in Polk County in northwestern Wisconsin.
- The Town is bounded on the east by State Highway 35 and the west by the St. Croix National Scenic Riverway.
- The north boundary is 240th Avenue and the south boundary is Polk County Road I, also known as 180th Avenue.
- The western area of the Town is rolling hills and valleys while the eastern area is flat and better suited to farming.
- The Town is primarily small farms, but includes several major developments, i.e. containing four or more lots.
- There are many single family homes due to the proximity to the Twin Cities.
- There are few rental properties within the Town and no multi-family units.
- The Town is a quiet rural setting with no incorporated villages or cities within its boundaries.
- The final estimate as of January 1, 2013 population for the Town of Eureka is 1,659, road miles 83.15.
Regular Town Board Meeting
(second Thursday of each month)
Thursday, February 11, 2016
Eureka Town Hall
Notice: Location of Notice Posting Sites
The Eureka Town Hall and Eureka Town's website, www.townofeureka.org, shall be used as the posting sites for notices and other announcements for the Town of Eureka when publication is not required by statute:
If additional posting sites are required by statute, KJ's Eureka Bar and Wolf Creek Bar shall also be used.
Planning Commission Meeting
Thursday, February 4, 2016
Eureka Town Hall
Zoning Department Hearing Notice
Polk County Milltown Volunteer Fire Dept. Wisconsin DNR