The Town of Eureka does not have a zoning department. To obtain a Land Use Permit, you need to call the Polk County Zoning Department at 715-485-9111.  If a building permit is required contact the Town Clerk at 715-483-9899 for the Town's building inspector's information.  The Town of Eureka adopted the Wisconsin Uniform Dwelling Code.  The Uniform Dwelling Code can be located on the State of Wisconsin's Department of Safety and Professional Services website.

Permits located here pertain to The Town of Eureka only.
Other state and county permits may be required.
To access Polk County requirements, click here.

Minor or Major Subdivision please review the Town's Subdivision Ordinance.  The Town minimum lot size is three acres.

Major Subdivision Application

If you are looking at altering or putting in a new driveway please review the Town's Driveway Ordinance.

Driveway Permit Application

For Fees see the Town's Fee Schedule                       
Eureka Fireworks Ordinance is placed in the Special Burning Ordinance.
To view the Ordinance please click on the link: Special Burning Ordinance

If you wish to light fireworks in the Town of Eureka, you must obtain a Fireworks Permit from the
Town Chairman, Gene Krull at 715-554-4147

  • Any and all fireworks permits issued, will have the address, day(s) and where the fireworks will be displayed.

  • No names will be posted on our website for privacy issues.

  • The Town of Eureka does not charge a fee for the firework permit's issued.

Alternate contacts for permits:
Don Anderson, Supervisor - 715-825-2585
Bill Maassen, Supervisor - 715-483-9758
Randy Clark, Supervisor - 715-483-3130
Janet Krueger, Supervisor - 715-646-2423
Before you can burn legal materials in the outdoors, you must sign and deliver your completed Outdoor Burning Permit to one of the contacts listed below.

You may download an Outdoor Burning Permit here Outdoor Burning Permit.
If you have any questions or you would like a paper copy of the Permit, one of our contacts can help you.

Town Chairman - Gene Krull - 715-554-4147
Town Supervisor - Don Anderson - 715-825-2585
Town Supervisor - Bill Maassen - 715-483-9758
Town Supervisor - Randy Clark - 715-483-3130
Town Supervisor - Janet Krueger - 715-646-2423
Town Clerk - David Anderson - 715-483-9899

Burning Ordinance